Greetings and Welcome to Crossfit Stockton, located at Elkhorn Reserve in Stockton, California. Our state of the art facility is open 6 days a week – Monday through Saturday, with classes in the morning and evenings on most days. For a complete schedule of classes, click here.
First time visiting our gym? Here are a few bits of information that will be helpful:
- Your first class is FREE! Simply download the Rhinofit App on your smartphone, register with Crossfit Stockton, and sign the waiver for our facility. Feel free to come to any class to try after that!
- Our facility is located at Elkhorn Reserve. It is only accessible when traveling east on Eight Mile Road between Davis Road and Lower Sacramento Road. After the overpass, make an immediate right into our driveway.
- Have a light snack 2 hours before class and be sure to hydrate before and after class.
- Just bring yourself and some water.
- There’s plenty of parking on site. Park wherever you’d like, and look for the building next to the pool.
Unsure of which class to try? We offer two classes: Crossfit style and Cardio Burn. Cardio Burn is designed for those looking for a high intensity cardio class, with little weights and no barbell. Crossfit classes involve barbells and typically follow the workout that’s posted on our homepage. It may look daunting, but rest assured, EVERYTHING can be modified so that everyone can finish the workout! Fore more information on both classes, click here.
We’re excited to help your tackle your goals and live a more active life! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or text Coach Bob at (209) 483-8215 or coach Deedee at (209) 403-9073.